Saturday, December 04, 2021

Nutritional Fitness Program: Getting Back my energy

December 1, 2021 Journal Entry

 Back in 2001, I was so happy, lots of energy, and in shape. Yes I was 100 lbs that time when i got married to my husband. Brian was 218 lbs which the maximum weight of the Navy allowed him.

My diet was mostly eating vegetables, fish, rice and meat 2-3 times a week. 
This was our engagement photo

My weight back in 2013 was 105 lbs and sometimes 110 lbs... I was pescaterian in diet. I exercise 3 times a week and run 2 days in a week. My energy that time was okay .  I took a nap in the middle of the day to replenish my energy. 
Tomorrow is my formal start of my Energy back program from Nutritional Fitness. I won't call it weight loss program cause I want my energy back....Imagine the time when I was young at 16, that young age. 

Weight goal 100 lbs
Energy goal scale 1-10, where 10 is high. I want it 8-10..

Brian's goal 165 lbs.
Energy goal- of course high energy 

Current weight 139lbs and 270 lbs with clothing..
Good luck to me and my love Brian Skelly


No comments: