Thursday, July 01, 2021

Our New Venture: Planting Dragon Fruit in the Philippines

 Back in August 2019, I bought and ate red flesh dragon fruit. It was fresh harvest from the farm. The dragon fruit I tasted it here in the states. It is not really that tasty and so I was reluctant to eat. But when the lady where Brian got a massage when we were in the Philippines. She asked me to buy it.. and hell yeah.. I said I wanted 10 kgs plus I have my family as well that I can share with. 

So I ate it everyday lol and it is so good. I was surprised that my urine color is reddish and also my bowel movement LOL. 

So, I decided to plant November 2019. Making an arrangement with my family back home.

Here it is first real - kinda real produce.. We have 300 posts that produce now fruits but we have more than 600 posts. 


Update in the farm: Our Dragon fruit plant has few rows that is 19 months old. We did not plant it together.


Harvesting early in the morning before everyone having their breakfast. Fresh from the farm for our loyal consumers. Bees are busy early this morning catching flowers - pollinating to increase our yield. Oh my! Is that 1 kg for one fruit? Thank you Lord for many blessings. Naa nami pangpalit ug bulad ug ginamos #Organic #organicallygrown #pca #pcafarm #dragonfruit #thinkcleanthinkgreenandeatorganic




 

No comments: