Saturday, December 04, 2021

December 2, Journal Entry

My photo taken last 12/3/2021. We were about to go watch movie

                                
This is our first day in our phase. Let's get Indulge. Probably eating out tonight.

Betty: Weigh in 135.4 lbs
Brian Skelly  weigh in 266.8 lbs 
Weighed without clothing 😆 and after peeing. 

Weight goal 100lbs and Brian is 165lbs. 
Energy goal scale 8-10, 10 is high

Drinking water 1/2 of my weight in oz as recommended...

We ate as much in what we have in the fridge... we were indulging... who cares for today. My coach wanted us to gain 5 lbs for two days. I just have the hard time though.

Second day at indulge phase.... Brian and I went out. We watch movie and ate pretzel bites with cheese pizza and drink sodas... after our dinner. We ate at olive garden... I was stuffed,,,... 

My weight did not go up when I weighed in the morning and so I am hoping the next day when I weigh again. I gain some weight.,,




No comments: