Saturday, December 04, 2021

December 4,2021 Journal Entry

December 4, 2021
First day for the second phase of my Energy back program. 

I am a morning person and I can shift energy but then in the middle of the day. I crashed.  Energy level 3

Breakfast: it sounds so small but I drink lots of water plus it's been more than a month I am doing 2 meals a day and so my stomach shrink... yeah my stomach is small I think cause I tried to loose weight before this Energy program I am in. 

Breakfast: done and I felt full...
Lunch: I felt full... I think I will ask my coach Belldon Colme if I will lower the amount of food. 


Main course: turkey stir fry plus 
cauliflower steaks... and we add half oranges 
Our dinner is so yummy: apple chicken burger garnish with apple slaw. Plus stir fry red Swiss chard...

After watching the pastries rung by the cashier, my brain lit and say... that is really yummy lol... but there is more yummy that Brian and I made. Our dinner, chicken burger with apple slaw added by Swiss chard leafy greens

No comments: