Friday, April 18, 2008

Bake cookies and cake

Christy Murphy was inviting us to bake cookies and cake to her house. Rene Aldridge, Caroline Petunzo and I drove in one car- it is Rene's car.

I bake Mexican Wedding cookies and Rene bake her cake before she left. Caroline did not bake anything and Christy bake a bundt cake. We were having fun in our baking day. We wrapped our stuff and then Rene is going to take it to the bake sale. We have a bake sale and cake auction at SRF main building inside the Naval base in Yokosuka. That is the stuff that we were busying. I just love how the things goes. I found friends here in Japan. Brian and I considered them as family. We are big family- all Brian's co worker.

I am not sure how things going on tomorrow. I hope we have a big sale for the auction. and everyone who came has a satisfying tummy....hmmmm...

No comments: