Thursday, April 17, 2008

Happy Benjamin

When the bus drop off Benjamin today, he seemed doing good when I was looking at his face. He looks so happy. He has a smile on his face when he saw me.

He got off on the bus and stand up at the side and say Seinse gekigenyu sayounara and he bowed to his teacher. I was asking to him hows his day. He said it was good and he wanted to come back to school next week. He was having fun. But this morning Yuhko called me and informed that Benjamin got scratch. She said Benjamin bothered the Japanese kid and scratch him. I told her it is okey because are just like that. As long Benjamin is not badly hurt and that is the mother concern.

He was so happy then and he is so excited to see his sister. We walk back home and talk about what he was doing at school. He undo his uniform and change. He just did it by himself. I was asking him if he wanted to wear his Mickey mouse shirt and Donald Duck short pants. He is so cutie and I have a photos of him wearing his uniform with a big smile. No cry cry anymore.

No comments: