Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Rainy day here in Yokosuka Japan

02/12/2008 Tuesday

Rainy Day in Yokosuka



Brian went to work early this morning at 6AM and I woke up when he left when he bid goodbye to me by kissing. So I decided to get up and do some blogging and updating a little bit of my blogs. I just wanna update it since the kids still sleeping. Mary woke up first and then Mary tried to wake up Ben by giving Benjamin a huggy and kissy. She is fond to her brother. I feed the kids and manage to clean up the kitchen. I really don't like to have a small kitchen, it feels cramps when I do clean the dishes and preparing food. I am not used to it but I have no choice since we are staying here at the Navy Lodge. The kids were happy enough, they have full tummy and they are watching their favorite shows. I was planning to take them outside and play.


As I look out in the outside, it was raining and I am hoping that it is not all day. It is also windy and chilly. I can't wait the spring and see the cherryblossoms. It is also warming up that time and it might be comfortable to go outside and play. So I decided to stay at the hotel and when it was 1pm. The pest control people knocked the door and wanted to spray the floor but Mary was sleeping and they does not want to spray while there is baby sleeping where I am willing to bring the kids out. I was planning to go to Community Center and look what I can do there. They have some stuff to do.


Brian called around 1:45PM and asked me if I went somewhere today and he is going to take a driving test at 2:25PM. We were talking of meeting each other at the Community Center after his driving test. Mary woke up after Brian and I talking on the phone. I was helping Benjamin to put on his shoes and I bundle up Mary and Ben to keep them warm while it is cold to go outside. I called a cab and when we got down, the cab is already there. He took us to the Community Center. Rain starting to fell down again and we hurriedly going in the inside. Benjamin was listening to me but he has his own way and plans. When I told him to take away his stars, that is the time that he is paying attention of what I said.


We saw Brian going down the stairs, he got there first. Boy! I thought I will be there first and he beat me. We went to the hobby shop for women. I saw making origami and it is really cool to learn this stuff. I may take classes and I will make my own asian cards or I can put it on my scrapbook. It is really cool decoration. I may have selling online asian Christmas cards or any cards. Hows that sound? Handmade! pretty cool huh! Brian got a flyer for February classes and I need to look it up. I wanna choose what classes I will be doing. It might be Rene Aldridge like to come with me. I am not sure if she is a hobby person but learning is not hard anyways.


After that, we decided to walk to NEX and hit ITT. Brian is looking for tours anywhere here in Japan of course. We do local first before going out of the country. They have some information on what stuff we can do here and I just love to go and check it all. I am so glad my hubby is so adventurous. He likes to try new things.
We hit the Commissary to get few groceries and I asked Brian to buy dress shirts. I am glad he did. I just want him to be looked good when he is going to work. I just could not afford to see my hubby sloppy. We got back at the hotel and Brian remembered that it is prime rib night a CPO Club where Brian wanted to try. This guy loves to eat red meat. So we hurriedly drop our groceries and head back downstairs and when we look at the time. We perfectly hit the bus going to the CPO Club. It is funny because Benjamin wanted to go potty and the bus will be here in a couple minutes. Brian hurriedly took him to the restroom and back perfectly timing to the bus stop. We made it. He was catching his breath because he was walking so fast and he was carrying Benjamin. This kid! Mary was a bit fussy but then she is fine. She is hungry too. We had a wonderful dinner and the food was really good. I never got a chance to take photos on it. I feel akward of doing it. We saw Phil and Rene, they are going to eat dinner here too. They sit next to our table and have a little chat. Rene and I planned to go out tomorrow.


We head back to Navy Lodge and we just catch the bus. It is convenient then because we are just waiting for couple minutes at the bus stop which is really cool and we saved money for the cab. Benjamin was a bit fussy and I just want him to settle down. I know he is tired and he won't admit it. I washed Brian's new dress shirt. I just wanna iron it but then the kids where fussy and Mary wanted to sleep then. I brushed their teeth and put their pajamas. Brian is helping me though.


So long my friends... CIAO! Sleepy here z z z z snooze z z z z z

No comments: