Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Quiet DAY

Today is Feb 13, 2008 and it has been a quiet day for us.

Brian woke up early and I was helping him to iron his clothes for work. Last night I was urging Brian to buy another 8 dress shirts for work clothes. I am the one who iron it so then he won't say any word of it. I am working of buying a new pair of pants for him so I can iron his clothes worth of two weeks clothes. It is hard though at least if I am being lazy to do laundry and iron his work clothes then I have extra pairs for him to wear. I just wanna be a little easy on this. He went to work early as 6AM and I was finishing ironing his dress shirts and I am glad I did before the kids woke up. It is a pain in the butt if they awake, I am afraid if they caught by the hot iron.


The kids woke up and I was a bit tired from last night. I did not get any good sleep last night. I took Benjamin to the bathroom or else he will pee on his bed. Pretty bad huh! I just wanna sleep but Mary was asking food LOL and Benjamin kept drinking choco milk which it is hard for him to eat breakfast. He refuse to eat the food I cook. I feel bad if he did not eat. I cook spinach sautee and chicken with rice. Mary was eating pretty good as usual but Benjamin he was trying to throw up when the chicken and rice is on his mouth. I just could not imagine why this kid could not get hungry. So, I offered him a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and he ate it. STINKS KIDO!


I was planning to bring the kids out but it is so windy. I forgot the room number of Rene and I just wanna call her and let her know that we are still going. I was trying to call Brian but he was out for training until such time that I forgot to call him back. So, I took the kids downstairs at the playroom to wear out there energy. Benjamin does not want to come here in our room because he found a playmate. I was not gonna pull out Benjamin but I saw Mary that she is so tired and need to get her nap. I was telling to Ben that we will be going up quick so he can still watch the Tom and Jerry show. He loves that show. Mary is quiet fussy. I just caught in my eye that the little girl picking her nose and there is big bogger and she put her finger into her mouth. It gross me out and I almost throw up because of that. So I hurriedly back to the room and washed Benjamin and Mary's hands.


Mary was crying and kept saying dede. She is really tired. I took her on my arms and lay her down and nurse her. She got her lala that gives her comfort. So, I am here right now sitting at the computer doing my usual thing.. BLOGGING!


Back to HOMEPAGE

No comments: