Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Stay at Navy Lodge

This is how we look like staying at the Navy Lodge. It is pretty hard for the kids. Last Sunday, we were worried at Benjamin. He won't listen and does not want to look in our eyes. When he is talking to you, he is looking of different things. Brian and I were very worried. We were thinking to bring him in a child physhologist. Of all the stuff he run into. We were kind of ripping his life due to this move. He lost his house, he saw that guys were packing our stuff and maybe he thinks that he could not see his stuff again. He did not see his toys, yes! we bought him new toys but it is really different. It is been awhile that he did not see his own room. We were trying to involve him in looking houses. If he like it or not. When we got here, Ben and Mary were at the homeday care. They both did not knew who are watching them. It is pretty hard for them. It ripped my heart when I saw my kids doing some weird stuff. Yesterday, Ben is a calm and I gave him the atmosphere that we used to do. I just love my little boy and I don't wanna loose his trust and confident of himself. We never expect that this move made a lots of differences to my kids. The next time we move, I will make it sure that it does not take so long for us to get a place. When we move, we will be visiting to the Philippines when our stuff will be packed again and shipped back to US and when we be back here. Time for us to go back to US. It is hard for them though... New of everything!


Mary is trying to hit Ben on his head. Poor Ben, he does not know I think...........
Benjamin tickled his sister, Mary loves it when Benjamin is playing with her.................


Mary made her Daddy a horsy.... she loves to do that... you can see that she is enjoying it.

Back to homepage

No comments: