Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Le Cellier Steakhouse

Another event at Mouseowners Meet, we gonna have lunch with our friends at Le Cellier Steakhouse Restaurant here at EPCOT Disneyworld. This is a great restaurant for steaks. I just remembered how tender was the meat when we were here the last time.

We are at Canada-in the outside the steakhouse

The group was already there and they were so happy to see us that we showed up. Brian and I were running just to get there LOL. It is hard of having two babies, pushing the stroller and walking so fast LOL. We waited for a bit and they were enjoying talking and I- I was attended by the kids. Benjamin loves to wander off and check stuff. It is his thing. Brian sometimes run and chase him- my poor hubby.

Oh finally, they called us and they have two sets of tables for us. I just did not count how many peeps came for the lunch. We were seated where there is high chair which is intended for Mary. Mary is funny, she was a bit fussy and I know what she wanted. She wanted me to nurse her so she will go take a nap. But I was trying to entertain her and give her the food so she got entertained her mouth eating LOL. Benjamin was just fine but he kept asking to go potty. This is his thing if he wanted to go poopy and it is hard for him to do it. Maybe because he is not comfortable to the place where that is my thing too.
Oh stick bread is coming, Benjamin eat some and when there is no more bread. He played the holder. He is kind of looking something. Maybe in his mind. Where is the bread?
I think Mary loves to eat carrot and celery with ranch dressing. Oh boy! Look at her face. Looks funny. She gave us a funny look again.
Oh dear, my cutie little man had fun eating his stick bread. He wanted more I think LOL. He put his bread on top of his head so I can take photos of it. My son is funny.
Mary and I always sit next to each other.
Brian always with Benjamin


Silly Benjamin.... he smiled. No more bread Ben

We just had a wonderful lunch with the group. The food was fabulous as I always expected. We enjoyed the food. It is being so hard to mingled with little one but then they understand it because they were there too. Next time, we will be letting Grandma or Grandpa watch them.

No comments: