Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Off Kilter stage show

We missed watching this when we were trying to watch last December 3. It was also another event at MO but there is no show. That time, we were trying to walk faster so we won't missed the shows but there is nobody there. I was a bit disappointed but I think it was ok. We then head to International Gateway so we can change the light thing that Brian bought for Ben.

After our lunch at Le Cellier Steakhouse, we catch their next shows. Brian was asking me if I like to watch and I said "SURE". I took a photo of the performer and you can see Mar sitting on the bench. You can see her back though.
Here are the kids watching the shows, it seemed that their eyes were not looking at the same direction. Maybe they said, this thing is so noisy LOL. Brian went somewhere and check few stuff when he came back he asked me to move a little away from the stage so we could hear each other. Yeah, it is so hard to hear him talking lol.
I just asked Brian to take photos of me while the background is the world showcase.

No comments: