Thursday, December 06, 2007

Fly back home

Some MO members throwing pixie dust that my interview for citizenship will be changed. It never happened. I just don't wanna fly home because I will miss the fun. But I just need to or else my application of citizenship will be voided. Oh boy! this is not so good and I am not gonna waste my $400.oo fee LOL.

After we ate dinner at Chef Mickey, Brian was talking that we need to get online just to check my email if I have letter from the USCIS. I was so glad because Colorodo Belle offered her computer for us to use. Next time on our trip we will definitely bring our laptop. It made us crippled. Brian took us home and he went to Colorado Belle's room just to pick up her laptop. He hurriedly back to the resort because we will have another event- the hayride at Fort Wilderness. I was getting crazy dealing with the kids and we ended up of not going to the hayride. Oh well!

I checked my email right away and there was no email from USCIS. Brian and I talk of what we are going to do. We were talking of coming home by changing our reservations. We were also talking of changing the route of our itenerary. We just could not afford another $600 for our plane ticket. I decided that Mary and I will be flying home and they will be staying and have fun the rest of the activity at MO. We did change the reservation.

Early in the morning, Brian took us to the airport. I am bit worried about Benjamin because I never leave him to Brian. When I had Mary, Brian can come to the hospital if Ben is not doing well.. But this time, it is pretty much different - it is thousands miles away.

Mary and I got home safely. I was extremely tired where my body does not want to shut down for sleeping. Brian and Ben had fun.

No comments: