Thursday, June 14, 2012

3rd day on Running training

Distance: 1.26 mi Duration: 00:17 Pace: 13:23 :( it says I burned 139 calories 3rd day says: run/walk but it does not says how far and how long. So I came up my own distance. I run/walk with Kai today. Of course there is couple stops for him to mark our route. Kai was a runner, he run as fast as he could (if I let him to). The breeze of the air feels so good while the sun hitting my face. I love to see the sun first thing in the morning. I actually recorded two rounds in my maptracks, i forgot to press the start button, Kai was just so excited to run. I did not feel tired after all. But my legs are sore and I am determine to continue running. I kept asking my husband before to run with me and I have no motivation after all. I should of do it. :( Oh well, here I am again and am looking forward to climb Mt Fuji this summer for the second time, I gotta plan this. Well, I gotta get off in my computer and do errands at home- class as well..

No comments: