Wednesday, June 13, 2012

2nd Day Run schedule

Location: CFAY Japan Run: 1.5 mi Duration: 00:15:00 Pace: 10:00 2nd day on the training schedule. First day is at rest lol. I woke up 435 and dressed up my running outfit. Came out 449 and came back 506. Took out Kai and run with him and of course with all his stops for 0.41 mile. The marking of the roads LOL. The breeze of the air felt so cold slapping in my face. It helps draining out my sweats. It was a lovely morning. Love it. I dunno if I have sore muscles it yet. I will find out tomorrow. Since, our car was impounded and there are two ways to go to Ikego by train and or carpool with someone else. Since, I am too stubborn not to call one of my friends then we choose to ride a train. I was looking at the bus schedule 935 and we are ready to go out at 9:15.. oh well I should wait the bus but instead we walk 1.6 mile from the quarters going to the train station lol.....and now I felt that am very tired.

No comments: