Monday, February 23, 2009

Travian and online browser game

I just could not believe it that I am addicted to this game "Travian". It is a browser game which you could not see any graphics that you attack to the other villages. You only saw red swords if someone attacking in your villages and yellow swords for reinforcements or you are sending an attacks to the other villages.

At first, I find this game a very boring game but when you are on and you can make lots of friends and join to one of the alliances then you can say. This is so cool. People that I knew, they were playing for years on this game but me. I am just a noob LOL but a brilliant noob. No one can fool me anymore. I am playing to different servers like server 2, 3x, 5, and 8. Those are a lot of accounts and I am sitting someone's account. I am getting started to get tired of this game and I hope I won't leave anyone then.

In server 2, I am so glad that we are on the World of Wonder- meaning it is on the end times. then my account will be no more. In Server 5, it is a quiet awhile and I am going to spend lots of gold with this account. Speed account or 3x, this is the most interesting account that I have. Because I started it when the server starts. I will say that I become a monster on this server. Monster of sending real attacks to someone who mess up with my co-alliance.

Well enough for the travian thing... I will get going and will ended up here for now.

No comments: