Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My lego house

When we went to Yokohama for church, we were told that there is lego store at the Grand Berry Mall. This mall we saw when we passed it on our way to Tokyo but we did not stop over there. After church, we just roam around the mall and look some good stuff. But we end up of going to lego store. It is a small shops but big enough for little kids and a little kids at heart.

As I am browsing, I really feel in love to one of their design which is a house and I can create 3 types of house/shall I say 3 design. I asked hubby to buy me lego. But I decided not to because we spent 200$ already and I dont wanna add any expenses on that day.

When we went to Livin store here in yokosuka yesterday, I saw the house lego and I like to have it. My husband say that I could have it and it is a little bit cheaper than the lego store in Yokohama.

So last night, I built my first design and it is really cool.

No comments: