Wednesday, February 25, 2009

No school for Benjamin today

My son's school is preparing for the graduation for the kindergarten and so they declared of no school today. Benjamin was so happy that he is going to stay at home. As usual, I feed him breakfast properly with all the forcing to eat. He is very picky boy.

He and I were spending time- we watch Eureka right now as I am writing this post. Mary cried and I asked him to get Mary on her bedroom. He brought the mickey mouse stuff toy here at the living room and Mary is following him bringing her 3 blankets. My kids are so funny, they have their own blankets to mess it up. If you are visiting in my house then you can see 4 or 5 blankets lying around the living room or wherever they go in the house.

Both of them are playing and it is really cute watching them sitting next to each and I saw the smile of Mary talking to her brother.

So, I will end up here right now. Photo will be posted if I have time. :)

No comments: