Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Do you like to rent Disney Properties for your next vacation?

I have few information about renting points to any Disney properties for your next vacation. This is a very nice information that I have in here so you have an idea of what to expect.

First: look in here for more information where is the best place to rent.

This is the rental agreement which you usually get from the DVC owner and there is also RISK in renting points. Mind you, not everything are perfect.

When you checking in to the Disney Vacation Club properties, go check out some PERKS. I like you to consider the importance of Home Resort. Go check in here when you are selecting the resorts that you wanted to stay. Try to look also the points you needed in here. It will vary in different resorts and also if it is on premier or magic times. You need to look those kind of stuff. For us, we try to be avoided the rush times like spring break Oh I hate summer time.

Mind you, do not expect that everyday you have mousekeeping. Get some information here.

I hope this will suffice your needs or shall I say information about renting points. I can also assist in renting points. I am a DVC owner for 2 resorts in DisneyWorld Florida. The Saratoga Spring Resorts and Animal Kingdom Villa. These two resorts are very nice, highly recommended. Well Disney properties are very nice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi... just happen to cross your site...

Im planning to go to Tokyo or Hong Kong Disney this Christmas. Hoho and I found some stuffs from Hong Kong Disneyland here as well:
disneycloth.cwahi.net

I will definitely take tones of photos there!!!

bea said...

Send email to me at cmcbeaskelly@yahoo.com