Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Wallet Lost

It is February 14, 2008 and it is Valentines and when my hubby left I just could not remembered if he kissed me or not. I was still sleepy anyways. Mary woke me up with all her moaning and wanted me to nurse her everytime she moves. We slept together in bed since we are still here at the Navy Lodge. I can't wait to move to our new place in Nobi. So, I am here playing my computer and doing my blogging. I made money now hehehehe and I am so happy with it. The kids still sleeping and it is 8AM now and I think I am going to start moving by cooking for our breakfast and when the kids woke up I will feed them right away.


Brian called me this morning that his wallet was totally lost. He reported it last night and then he is hoping that one of his co-worker found it. But it never it never. He was asking me last night if I could do all the phone calls for cancelling our credit cards, debits, savings cards. Oh boy! we gonna be poor this time. He lost his government card too. I just could not believe it.


I need to get ready for myself too. Rene, I and the kids will be going out today and I will bring my camera for taking pictures. I love too.. CIAO.. will continue my post later.

No comments: