Sunday, February 17, 2008

Plan to go visit Kamakura

First part 02/17/2008

Today we are planning to go to Kamakura. I just don't care if other Mom does not use stroller when they ride in a train. It is so hard to carry Mary in my sling and had a 20 to 30 minutes walk. I just had a lower back pain yesterday when we spent walking along the road. I just could not do it again. It seemed that my back can't go straight when I put Mary down. It is hard for me to move then.

But right now, we are busy paying our bills.. the final bill we have in our house. I just don't wanna pass all the bills and then go to collection agency. That is bad for the credit history. So we better take care of all the bills and then we are done.

Brian woke up this morning and he went to the Fleet Wreck and withdraw some money. He decided to use their massage chair. He said, it feels so good. He wanted to buy a massage chair in the last two years but we did not buy it yet. When we woke up, he was not here and I tried to call his cellphone where he is but his ringer was turn off. He called me our phone and then told me that he will be here soon by cab but he decided to walk then. He bought also a cinnamon rolls. I was wondering why it took so long for him to get here. When he got here in our room, he was red and was catching his breath. He never bothered to tell me that he is walking from the Fleet Rec going here at the Navy Lodge.

He warm it up the cinnamon rolls because I like warm. We had a wonderful breakfast. Benjamin was telling his Dad that he won't eat breakfast but when he saw the rolls in a plate. He ate it. This kid is so funny and unpredictable. Well Kids are just like that anyways. After our breakfast, we went ahead and dressed up ourselves. Bundle up again. I hate to do like this.

We were just taking it easy with our time. We did not bother to go in a hurry to go to Kamakura where the big Buddha is. Benjamin was kind of excited to see the Buddha.

BACK TO HOMEPAGE

No comments: