Thursday, October 22, 2020

October 13, 2020 Honeymoon? No, Its our 19th year Wedding Anniversary

 Last week, we went to Florida and guess what? Where we headed to? Florida - ORLANDO?

 First, my family attended to my friend's pageant, yes it is a beauty pageant. We were at PGA National Resort in Palm Beach Gardens. The resort is nice but we were not impressed with the hotel management. I took a shower, and there is no hair dryer. I look up in the ceiling, there is two holes in it. Oh boy! I felt someone spying on us. I figured it is a golf resort where Golf is mostly played by rich people. I never seen, picture hanging in the wall of a golfer or something similar. They have two picture frames hang in the wall and 3 walls are barely white. They could have done something different. They have space for mini fridge but it was empty. A typical hotel has microwave, so funny there is coffee maker in the bathroom, oh yeah at the counter top at the bathroom sink :D (well it is outside the toilet door) :D 

In the other side of my story, my friend Dulce garnered 3rd runner up at Ms Woman United States category. I screamed when the emcee mentioned Ms Woman Nevada included in the finals. I'll add my photo later.


After the pageant, Dulce and her family and us. We headed to Disneyworld. It was their first time visiting at Disneyworld. You know, whats gonna happened right. Brian will make it sure that her family gonna have fun. So much for her that she hated rides :D and the best part, Eric her significant other. He likes rides and he enjoyed with us. Her little girl Ellie enjoyed as well and she and I became buddy after three days. 

As usual, Brian and I love Disney and we like rides and ride it over and over again. 


This coming next year vacation, Brian and Eric were talking of going to New Jersey and ride Kingda Ka roller coaster. This is must be the fun rides. 

So and so... we had fun of all our trip in FL. We always coming back to the happy place.


Signed off..

Betty Skelly



No comments: