Saturday, April 14, 2012

Our cat and life of a homeschool family

I decided that I only seen or having get together with friends once a week. I can call myself "busy beauty" :)), Being a homeschool family, I can't compare myself with other Moms that stayed at home while their children went to school. Oh I just missed those times that my house is spotty clean. This time, I really need to talk to my kids and race up who can clean our bedroom first. ---- and get the rewards.

Life of a mother, we are busy taking care of our children. If they went to school then you gotta help them with homework and other related school stuff. Feeding them and taking care of our kids if they are sick- so we became like a nurse. When kids is at school or home, mothers are busy cleaning after their mess and so we became like a maidservant. Well, what about if your kids are homeschool. Life is a little bit difficult than those mothers that their kids are at regular school. Can you ever think? I find everything is so hard and needs lots of sacrifices. For me, I can say. I salute to those families that they are homeschooling their children. Aside that they are willing to sacrifice their time in teaching their kids- they are also sacrificing their other hobbies. But I like my kids to learn the stuff that I learn.

As of this moment, I think I got stressed out with my allergies and plus we are catching up with our lessons. I got paranoid right now, I even vacuum walls..... We tried to take Misty back to PAWS but they wont take it if there is no doctor's note. So, I went ahead and made an appointment and got a note. I even asked my doctor that I wanted to have a diabetes test. I am afraid that I have- it runs in my family at my mother's side.

We tried to put Misty at Japanbase.com and even in yokosuka4sale.com. We are looking for a new home for her- if you knew anyone that wanted to adopt her. Please let me know. We will pay for her vaccination on June and all the stuff we bought for her - ALL will go with her. I feel bad, after that she is comfortable with us--- THERE! I got paranoid because of allergies :((. Mary is so sad but I dont wanna take medicine the whole time of my life that we have a cat.

No comments: