Sunday, January 01, 2012

Goodbye 2011 and Hello 2012



My friend Erna sent message me through facebook asking where we gonna go this new year's eve. I was telling her that we wont go anywhere but stay at home. In the last hours, she was asking me to come with her to the party but we have also common friend attending to the party. Ate Loli just got here in Japan and I did not knew her yet but I was asking Erna, Is the host is as same as you mabait? She was answering me with a smile and I am not wrong then. She is a nice lady.

I decided to come with my family but I gotta pick up Brian since he just got home from Hawaii around 7PM. So we were late then hehehehe

I was so glad that we came because before the 2011 gone. I made new friends and the first time I saw them. I knew that they are nice ladies and will never regret in knowing them. This year I lost one friend- oh no she did not passed away but she was just not get my joke- she thought I was hitting her. Losing her and I gain many after that, I valued my friends and respect them. I am a kind of friend that like to help if I have free time and not expecting in return.

I only asking from a friend a respect and valued me as a friend. If you dont like me of what I did then just let me know right away. Give me a word and will settle everything.


Do I need to post all the foods? Oh no! my mouth is watering again LOL.

KAMPAI::::


At around 2PM.. who is welcoming us this new year. A magnitude 7 earthquake hit us. Below is the map.




No comments: