Friday, November 11, 2011

Mom and Daughter time at Sanrio Puroland

I was thinking to bring Mary to Sanrio Puroland but I am guessing that Ben will get bored in there because of lots of girly girl stuff.

Getting there:
From Yokosuka, Kanagawa Prefecture, we took Keikyu line from Yokosukachuo bound to Yokohama. I got this train schedule from HYPERDIA.COM


This is my schedule but then we missed the train. I was planning that if I missed the train then I will just follow the directions and see how it goes.
.... it was really an awesome timing since we rode the train that bound to Hashimoto(t'was end of the line) and so we do not need to change train.


(My direction above, this will tell you to change train from yokohama to higashi-kanagawa station which is ONE stop from Yokohama...You really does not need to change platform on this station.
We just get off here at Hashimoto, this is a local train and it stops all the stations listed above.


Then: we change train line to Keio Sagamihara Line- I think we get off at platform 4 and 3. So, you must be watchful because it have only 4 stops and then you gonna get there.




I got this map from their website: It is a general directions on how to get there.


Okay our train time schedule were not followed but I followed the train route

No comments: