Monday, September 05, 2011

Flying to San Diego from Seattle

September 4th, 2011 - We met our cousin Doris at Lori and Ken's house in Shelton WA

We just had a wonderful time- talking and laughter..

We left at around 630 and trying to catch the ferry at 755PM bound to Seattle.

Brian dropped us (Ben, Mary & I) off at the ferry terminal together with our luggage and I saw a taxi dropping off his passenger. I ran and told the driver to follow Brian to the parking lot where we drop off the rental car. Oh I did not really carry luggage more than 2 before but this time I did. My hand is full. Plus Mary just woke up from her 30 min nap. I am so thankful that Ben helped rolling our luggage... Plus we found a taxi that can bring Brian back to the ferry terminal quick. We just had 25 minutes spare time to do all things. But we were glad that we made it on time.

The ferry run from Bremerton to Seattle, approximately an hour crossing time. We got there around 855PM and grabbed a taxi going to Hilton Garden Inn where we spent one night.

Today, we woke up early at 430AM. Prep ourselves and the kids- load our luggage to the luggage cart. Huh! I was still sleepy- technically all of us. The kids were complaining that the sun is not up yet. All things flow smoothly. Airport were so busy even early in the morning. I regret that I did not send our stuff back home. We are paying 20$ per checked in luggage :(.

When we were boarding, we heard that a couple of seats were broken and was trying to fix it. That's why our boarding was being delayed. Oh well, we let the kids finished eating their oatmeal.

We got here in San Diego safely and drove around 40 min to get here at Riviera Oaks Resort, Ramona California. Took the kids to the pool. I have two fish kids LOL. We were also driving at the city. It is very small city but it is really relaxing though. I like to come back and do horseback riding :D when the kids are old enough to ride. Must be fun.

We spent our afternoon relaxing and catching sleep.

No comments: