Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Christmas Day and Winter Illumination


One of the finest structure in Japan. This is my best shot I took the Tokyo Tower.

We are staying two years now in Japan but never been there. I took this photo while we were in Raponggi Hills Mall last December 25, 2009 as we were looking for Winter Illumination. We got to the mall early and we were staying there until dusk.



We are really in Raponggi. Now, I am wondering the pubs and bars that they are talking about. But this place is packed with people.



This is the Winter Illumination is Japan. But watch for more....



As we were waiting, this is what we get. Did you see the spider? I love it. Pretty darn big.


They had stage shows, singers sing Merry Christmas songs. It was fun though, remembered the old days. Oh they sing both in Nihonggo and English songs.



This is one of their spectacular display. The light is illuminated in the water. I think Samsung is the main sponsor for the lights since they are also handing bracelet light thing for the kids...and oh...for everybody

No comments: