Saturday, November 07, 2009

Sailing Day-Brian took us out in the SEA

Whoa! We just got back from sailing and the kids were out. Brian went to the bathroom and soaked up his foot. Got a foot-pain again.

I made movies from our little trip


The Monkey Island where lots of Japanese visiting on this little island. During Summer, this place is packed.
There is festival held in Mikasa Park. I wanna go there and be nosy and of course eat some food but I am tired after the sailing.

Yokosuka Naval base, those towers you seen. Those were the units where the military families lived.
Ben's snaps...
Taking photo as we go around the island...

It seemed Benjamin does not look good. He got sea-sick. Poor kid! he was throwing up. But we manage to let him coming out in the cabin and he can see the horizon.
The kids needs to stay inside the cabin when we got by big waves caused by big boats/ferries.
Here is our second guy in the boat
She finally coming out from the cabin. I think I was inviting her to eat some peanuts. She was so funny though and wanted to help changing the sails
Here is the master sailor, Brian.
Benjamin is helping me stirring the boat, he was really stirring it and he had fun though.
Mary stay inside the cabin, she was scared. We kept inviting her to come out. She was just look up in the water through the little window.

Wow! I am stirring the sailboat. Hold on guys! I always drive rough

No comments: