Thursday, June 25, 2009

Benjamin: great surfer in the web

MY 5-year old surf in www.dogpile.com search engine.

I seen Benjamin writing "kameo" word on his little notebook. I was really curious of what he is doing next. After he wrote, he went to my husband's bedroom(of course my bedrooom too but we called it Daddy's bedroom) and open the internet browser. He type www.dogpile.com and after it loaded. He type the word "kameo" in the search block.

When it was loaded, he look up and down. He seemed he can read but he really did not. He saw the symbol for youtube and he clicked that. It pulled out a video clip.

He was watching it and he yelled at me that he found some movies. He was also immitating of what the character did. I was really amazed and surprised of this little brain can think of.

When Brian was online, he is on states by the way. I told Brian and also to my friends. They were surprised and told me: Awesome!!! cool!! smarty kid!!! Your son is great!

I just could not believe a 5-year old surfing in the web. I touch computer when I was in High school. Back then, we are poor though. Lots of students are computer illeterate

1 comment:

The Dreamer said...

Well the present day kids know that already. I don't allow my kids to sit online but if he needs any clarification from his school book (He is in 1st standard) he asks me to search it in the net.

Especially animals like Yak which we don't have it in the neighborhood. He will see insists on looking at the picture before getting back to book.

I do that with google and images (ensuring that it is under safe mode).

May be my grand kids will do their homework and submit it online.