Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Lunch with Jo Schubert

Jo and I are missing each other. We both did not seen each other for couple weeks. We were sending emails to have lunch together in her house. I just wanna be out in my house and be away in my computer. We were talking about the food we are going to eat but then I just cook grilled chicken breast here at home and took it to her home. Beforehand, I send an email to Jo that I am going to grilled octopus tentacles (Brian's crime) but boy! she ate those things. It was a bummer for Brian. We were late then but I am glad that Jo is just okay. The important thing is we saw each other and have a long chats. Her children are a bit quiet. It is on the shy type kid.

We were talking lots of things- shopping. Ahhh shopping at 100 yen store LOL.

We had a good time in Jo's home and even Benjamin and Mary. Benjamin loves the lego of Jo's son Calvin. Her daughter's name is also Mary- we called her tall Mary.

No comments: