Monday, November 03, 2008

Got colds and cough for so long

I just could not imagine it when we came back from the Philippines. Me and the kids caught a colds and even right now, we are still suffering with this horrible viruses. It seemed that the virus does not want to go away.

Benjamin had a fever today and Mary had fever two nights ago. But she did not get any today oh I am glad and thanks to God. Benjamin had still fever today but I am praying that this thing will go away. The nice thing is that he did not go to school today so it was kind of a bonus. Tomorrow- oh no school and I don't need to be in a hurry. I am hoping I feel better tomorrow and have lots of energy. I was planning to pick up my friend and here at home for  a visit. She never be here at home before. Her son does not go to school every Tuesday and Thursday so it is a good time tomorrow. Common colds- go away!


No comments: