Thursday, July 10, 2008

My never ending story

Yesterday, I was just complaining to Brian that my job in the house is never ending- it is a never ending story. Clean here and there. Do laundry here and there and all the story I have all day- it is just like this. I did not find any interesting at all.

I was trying to put color of my days, I watch the sky everyday and took photos in it. I will just went outside for a minute- look around and take pictures. I leave Mary in the house watching TV to keep her entertain for a bit. She will just run and run if I let her come with me. But sometimes I let her come with me, I feel sorry for her cramping the house all day without any stretch.

Even I made pages for my album, putting away all my mess... Oh boy! I develop another hobby. I finally started to do sketching and started with a duck, then a seashore which is rocky supposed to be and an eagle (not finish yet). I was looking for a photos, I did not try to sketch with a still life object. I am so excited to do that. I don't wanna be slave in a photos. But hey! for a start.

Today, I just drive around the base and was visiting my friend at the Navy Lodge. They are about to leave here in Yokosuka and they are going back to the states soon. Wow! I just wanna go back too...

No comments: