Friday, May 02, 2008

Ben came home bleeding

I was so surprise and angry when my little boy got off from the bus. His face still bleeding from his classmates scratch. He was hurt so bad and was crying.  I was asking seinse but she could not talk english, she can manage to say sorry and call Yuko. Yuko is an assistant or aid for American students. She called while I was at the bus stop waiting. I just don't have an idea what was going on. I could hardly believe that my son has a bad scratch from the Japanese boy. He clawed Benjamin so badly and when he got off from the bus, his mother saw how bad is the wound. It is deep from his skin. One thing that I was really mad was that. It leave a bad mark on his face. I hate scars. I just remembered when my sister clawed me and I have lots of scars in my face from the mark from her fingernails. I really hate to think about it.  I will try to upload photos of Benjamin how bad was it.

No comments: