Friday, April 04, 2008

Seika Entrance Commencement Ceremony

Every new year, the Seika Kindergarten School has an Entrance Commencement program for new students. They have a special program intended for new students.

Part of their program was representing the teachers. This is the teachers in Seika Kindergarten.


Benjamin was looking at us, Brian was standing on the side of the hall. Mary and I were sitting down. He was a photographer that day.

This two ladies are Benjamin's teachers. They are so young ladies and very polite.

2 comments:

Balefire said...

Hi,
I wonder if I could ask a favor?
An old Navy friend, now retired and living in Washington State, mentioned that his son went to Seika, but he can't find it on Google Maps. I used to be stationed in Yokosuka, but I didn't know the school and I can't find it, either. Could you provide me with the address, please, so that I can help my friend and his (now college age) son? I'd really appreciate it.

bea said...

Thanks for dropping by, info sent.