Saturday, April 12, 2008

The Legend of Mythica Show at Mediterranean harbor-Tokyo Disney Sea

Pls click the tumbnails to make the photo bigger. Have fun viewing.

The Mediterranean harbor, they are getting ready for the show:



The harbor is so quiet and peaceful, lots of people starting to get a place for them to sit or standing up. I was wishing I have a very good view.


The lady was in my way and she was in the photo. I was wishing she was not there in the photo. She is blocking the good view.


The first float coming, not sure who is inside the egg. I just don't have a good view in my end.





Another egg.... coming! not sure who is in there. I need to figure out on the next sets of photos. I think Brian can help me then especially when I am going to scrap it and put it in my album.


I did not get all photos of the egg float as they come by. The lady kept blocking me! But thats all the egg. I just called it an egg LOL.




The float started to move towards at the center




I just upload it here all the photos I took. If you are not bored then continue scrolling but if you do then it is ok.....












































































































Back to HOMEPAGE

No comments: