Saturday, March 08, 2008

Planning to go to US Embassy here in Tokyo

Before we left from WA, Brian and I were talking of getting my passport here in Japan but we don't have idea where is the embassy. When we got here Feb 1st, the following week we will be having an AOB class. It is an area orientation briefing for newcomer here at the base. They need to conduct briefing or else we will be looking bad by the Japanese people. Japan is the host country for US Military bases and we need to respect them. They are polite and nice people.

By the way, this coming Friday. We will be going to Tokyo and apply for my blue passport. We were using brown as an official passport. So then, we, family can go anywhere in asia. I wanna visit Philippines and show Mary to my families there.

We might hit Disneyland. Hubby was looking into consideration of visiting the parks.

No comments: