Sunday, March 30, 2008

First Sabbath in Japan

I was looking our church- Seventh Day Adventist Church for weeks now. I was looking for an English church but there was service at the base but they stop the service because nobody's leading it right now. I was not happy that the nearest place that we can go for a service they stop it. I found another English church but it is in Yokohama. This church was situated near at the Japan SDA Union Conference. There is Japanese SDA church near where the bus stop. I thought that is it but then it is on Kanji Characters then. We found a direction to get there. The hill was so hilly to climb and we got tired of climbing.

We got there before the Second service starts. We traveled for 90 minutes to get there. We thanks God for giving us directions on how to get there. God is so good. I have photos to share where the church located. Will uploaded it.

No comments: