Sunday, February 10, 2008

Narrow Streets

I just could not imagine that Japan has a narrow streets. People are kind enough of giving a way to pedestrians and even to bicyclist. Bicyclist has always the right of way so we need to be careful not to disturb them. Japanese people are so quiet. I was expecting a wide open space but I was wrong with my expectation. I am so thankful to Sheelah and Gracie for giving me a head up information about Japan. This is a great adventure for me and my family.











Today is Sunday and we are trying to get out at the base and look outside the gate. We first went to 100 yen store. It is pretty cool though. There are lots of Japanese came to this store and bought stuff. When we were walking along the road, there are some stalls outside the buildings. I think that is their market in every Sunday. They displayed stuff.. well as for me I just called them junks LOL.




Benjamin was trying to buy a clock for him and he even look what is on the display. He is very curious of everything. He thinks I might wear those, he kept saying this is for Mom.. oh yeah right! I am not wearing those blings...LOL

No comments: