Monday, February 04, 2008

First Monday in Japan

02/04/2008

We woke up early this morning and I think I like the idea of waking up early and then go to sleep early too. We were getting ready for our first day of work. Well, it is Brian's first day of work with us. We are taking care of stuff from housing, PSD for my ID, post office, and arranging daycare for Ben and Mary for 4-day AOB class.

We first go to housing brief which their office is adjacent to the Navy Lodge. It is about 5 feet away from the main door. It is pretty cool, we won't go out and get cold LOL. We found out that only Brian will be the one doing it because we have kids. The kids are not allowed and we went to the playroom. We were playing there and then I decided to go up in our room because Mary was sleepy and tired. Benjamin wanted to bring toys out in a play area. I won't let him do that or else he got used to that idea. Ben got mad and does not want to go with me. I was trying to explain it to him but he won't listen. He was very upset at me and I ended up of giving him a spank which I don't want him to have it. I just made my patience so long so I won't give him any spank. He knew that if I got mad I spank him.

We went up in our room with a crying Benjamin and Mary kept saying "dede". She wanted me to nurse her and then go to sleep. She went to sleep and Benjamin was not crying anymore. I just give him a lots of hugs and kisses and tickles. He loves tickling LOL and he was laughing and giggling. This little man loves me so much. When we went to Navy Exchange Benajmin handed me a box of chocolate which is a heart shape and say" HAppy Valentine Mom. He said I am his valentine. He is a very sweet boy.

Brian went up into our room and he did phone calls if we can get a day care for four days when we will be attending to the 4-day AOB class. Oh, If you don't know what is AOB, it is Area Orientation Brief. We found out that the daycare center is full and they referred to a home daycare. I was reluctant to put the kids but there is no other choice, they are full. We have a little problem, we did not request a medical record for both children and they need their immunization shots. We need to call the Doctors Clinic then.

After all the calling we made, Brian called the lady who will watching our kids. He said, she seems a nice lady. We were getting ready to go to the office and sign up paperworks. We were asking for a fax number so the doctors clinic will fax directly to their office but then they gave us the wrong number. We got to see Nikki and her place. She is very nice lady I can tell the way she talk. So I am not extremely worried to leave the kids to the home which we don't know. She is certified as a home day care. After we took care of it, we decided to eat at Taco Bell and then

After we ate lunch, we head to PSD to get an ID. It was a big frustration when they said that they can't serve us because we don't have a proper paperwork. The black lady came out from the office and talk to Brian and she gave also direction to go to HRO office. She is very nice lady and has the urge to help to anyone. She is very helpful.So, we walk to HRO office and then we saw Phil and his family. They have also few problems. The staff gave them a schedule tomorrow at 10AM for taking care of the glitch. After that, we head to the lodge and Phil and his family went to the other office for their son Jake. We split it up.

We were extremely disappointed but I know this will be taking care of. God is always there to give us solutions in every problems we have. Everything will be working out if God is there. So, we call it a day and get a rest. I

We were all tired and sleepy and get an early snooze... ciao!

No comments: