Thursday, February 07, 2008

Crepes House at Daeie Mall






After we ate sushi, we head up to the mall and saw crepes house. Brian and I were very curious about the crepes. We both love crepes but then this is pretty cool and yummy looking crepes. They have different types of stuff. This is how they make my crepes ...with mango ice cream and I think the white stuff was a coolwhip with banana in it. It is so yummy, I tell you.
I think that is a whipcream.....taste like whipcream when I ate it LOL.

And now she put the mango ice cream....hmmm looks good. You can see on the side that she is getting ready to peel the banane and slice it.

This is it... Banana mango crepes... It is yummy. Mary and I shared this. Benjamin got a chocolate sprinkles and Brian got something different. I forgot it. It is hard for us to convince Benjamin that crepes is so good. He refused but when Brian put a little chocolate in his finger and put in Ben's mouth... He tasted it and I think it is good. HE grabbed the crepes and eat it. This kid is so funny.

back to Home Page

No comments: