Sunday, October 21, 2007

Prepare for boarding Disney Wonder

Brian and I got busy repacking our bag, we left some of our stuff at Residence Inn. It is good that it is ok with them. I never thought that they allowed their guest to leave some of their stuff while they are having fun on board the ship. They said, they got used to to some of their guests asking favor to leave few of their items that they don't need on board. It is a good thing that we decided to leave our stuff or else we were cramping in our small little room.

We checked out at the hotel at about 11am, October 21st and Brian took us to the port and drop Mary and I. The crew took our luggages and oh boy! we forgot our bag tag. They gave us a new tag ang we labeled it. He decided to take Benjamin while he is taking the rental car back at budget. Since it is a little bit windy in the outside, Mary and I went inside and sit there. Welcome home! The Disney Vacation Club members take over the Disney Wonder. Wow! that is pretty cool.

Here is Mary and I waiting for Brian and Ben
I was so happy to see Brian and Benjamin. Brian filled out the forms that we needed and checked in. While Benjamin, Mary and I wandering around the lobby or the check in area. He asked me to take photo of him with the ship. He is so cutie boy. He knew that Mommy always take photos...
Ben and Mary in front of their cruise ship prototype. It is really funny because Benjamin was asking me to take photo of him with the ship and I asked him if Mary could join on my next shots. It is ok with him.

No comments: