Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Mickey's Christmas Party

TONIGHT EVENTS IS SOLD OUT

Tonight all guest that did not purchase ticket for Merry Christmas party will be getting out at the park. The staff will be urging the guest to get out in the park. They gave us a wrist band indicating that you can attend tonight's event. I could not believe it.. it says on the billboard. Tonight events is sold out. I am thinking that it is gonna be lots of people. I just could not believe how this event be popular. We bought our ticket pass back in June 2007. That is what we did.. so how early was our reservation for this tonight events. I was so thankful to the Mouseowners board for giving us more information to make our vacation a magical.
A night view of the cast;e, twas lighted up. Photos are from ourMO friend.
When we were riding in a monorail. Brian got enjoyed
We got there at around 7pm, when we were waiting at the monorail. Brian saw that there is no waiting in line if you wanted to ride in front of the monorail. Where the driver driving it. Brian asked and we got in inside the monorail. It was really fun. Benjamin and Mary were really enjoying the ride that they could see the front of track and the views. Benjamin loves it when he saw the castle lighted up. He kept saying "it is Mickey's castle" actually they called it Cinderella castle LOL.
Mary and her pal Mickey Mouse-he talks when we go inside the park. Give us info.
This is the Filipina that I met. Mary is fond with her son Michael. I will try to send email to her as soon as I found the checkbook where I put her address.

Me and my friend Janet. We got in in the park and we went to the place where Janet told us to stay when the parade starts. We saw Janet and I met a Filipina from Canada. She loves Disney too.
We were staying here and wait for the parade. It is started already but it won't get here right away. It is really cool. We love to be here and have fun. The kids were enjoying and the good thing is they had their nap today and they won't get fuss. Try to look of the photos I got from the parade, some are blurry but I was trying to take photos of it. My camera is not really good and I was asking a birthday present from Brian. Buy me a new camera honey LOL.
Enjoy the photos to my next post. CIAO!

No comments: