Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Dinner With Chef Mickey

Whether you are young and old, everybody will enjoy visiting here. When we were waiting for our table. We are a big group and it is hard for them to gather tables for us. Better entertain Ben and Mary. Benjamin was watching an old shows and Mary was busy reading her book blah blah LOL. Brian and I never tried to eat at Chef Mickey Restaurant. Well we've been here at Disneyworld a few times.

At the front of the restaurant. I never expect they have something like this.
We just had a group photo again. Here it is;


Group photos with Mickey Mouse- Our Chef


Benjamin and Goofy

Brian left me at the table, he was getting his food. Benjamin wanted to join him and I did not want him too. The good thing Goofy came in in our area so he got destructed by him and had photo with him.

Mary got scared at Goofy, she was crying but when Goofy left. She kept looking at him LOL. Another scary thing for Mary- with Pluto in the picture.


Hello Donald Duck- we asked him to doodle at the kids autograph. He said Conald Duck the Number One LOL.



With Minnie Mouse


Goofy with our MO friends

It is a buffet restaurant so anytime we can get food. I was eating a lot. I could not believe it. I just wished it is not buffet because I can eat plenty. It is a rule of thumb, if there is lots of food available then you will eat a lot. That is true. Actually we had fun eating anyways.

No comments: