Monday, December 03, 2007

Animal Kingdom

After we had breakfast at Whispering Canyon in Wilderness Lodge, we swung by in our room and pick up few stuff we needed at the park. Then we headed to Animal Kingdom. The good thing, the kids were doing well. Benjamin was always excited to do some stuff in the park.

Of course the favorite spot for taking photos here in front of the big pretty tree- the tree of life. We thought that we can go around the tree on this path but we could not. It is funny because we forgot it LOL.

Our little Mary on her snap shots. She is always my cutie girl.

Benjamin loves me to take photo of him and I always asked him to say "cheese". But he did not look in the camera on this. He kept looking other stuff, pretty nosy boy LOL.

Mary never thought that I am going to take photo of her while her mouth was full of french fries. Mary take it easy with the eating, there is no hurry!
We planned to ride in a dinosaur ride and I got a parent pass and waited to the gift shop for Brian to show up. But then I saw my boys tapping my bacl, Benjamin got scared to ride with the dino and I am thinking maybe because it was dark on the path. It made him scared. Oh well... we did not ride and head to Nemo show...
A photo of the performer, giving us entertainment while we are waiting on the line at the Nemo show

On our way to Nemo show, I was craving to eat ice cream. Brian bought an ice cream for me and for Ben. Benjamin was making a mess and Brian quickly got some napkin to wipe Ben's mess.

No comments: