Sunday, October 21, 2007

Lunch at Parrot Cay

When we were onboard the ship and went inside. We heard our last name announced by the crew and saying to us Welcome Home. The crews were so kind and very helpful, I just love them all. They have a good training for entertaining their guests. They invited us a buffet lunch at Parrot Cay. In our way there, we kept looking the hidden mickey's of what the travel channel was talking about. The ship itselft is so nice and looks clean. So I am not get scared of getting sick. When we got there at the restaurant, they handed us a sanitizer cloth for our hands. Crews are so nice and hospitable. I just noticed that on their names, they put also where they come from. It is really neat because I saw lots of Filipino crews and I am glad that I've known them.

Mary tried to make a mess in our dining table. She loves to do that.
Ben with his Daddy. My two men have a very nice smile that we finally on board to Mickey boat. We are so excited how our room look like. We are hoping that we won't get frustrated. Benjamin does not want to eat food but he wanted to eat dessert. Oh boy!



This is really yummy. I rated the soup 10/10. Excellent taste!

No comments: